Micromax Unite 2 is a superb quality Android Smartphone with awesome specifications and features in it, this phone packs 1 GB RAM and 1.3 GHz quad core processor. It is built on Android 4.4.2 kitkat version. It has 4GB internal free memory and is 4.70 inch long with 2000 mAh powerful battery. Unite 2 is featured with 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera to shoot selfies. Here we are providing you with procedure to root Micromax Unite 2.
You can root Micromax Unite 2 Android Smartphone for more exciting features and rooted applications. Here we are providing you with all the details regarding the procedure to root your Micromax Unite 2 device successfully step by step. However once you root your Smartphone it loses all the benefits on the device by the seller, you can root your mobile on your own risk.
Prerequisites for Rooting
1) Before starting the root process on your device, make sure that you have back up your important and personal data. If in the process of rooting software got corrupted or crashed you can use the restore data option.
2) Please maintain battery backup of minimum 80%, plug in your device whenever you feel it is running out of battery.
3) If you want to root your device you have to enable USB debugging mode on your device, for enabling it , go to settings in your device then click on about the phone, you can find the build number there, just tap 7 times on it so as to enable Developer options.
4) Once you are completed with the above task, go back to settings home and open developers option and then click on enable USB debugging mode.
5) Uninstall all the antivirus applications on your device, as they obstruct the rooting process on your device.
6) You need to download the USB drivers of Micromax Unite 2 and install it on your computer, so that, your Smartphone can be rooted by connecting to the PC.
After completion of the above tasks, you can get ready to root Micromax Unite 2.
Step by Step Procedure to root Micromax Unite 2
1) You need some files to get started with, download the following files and it from the internet and keep it in a folder.
i) Scatter File
ii) Super SU
iii) SP Flash Tool
iv) CWM recovery and Boot image
2) Now, first you have to connect your device to the Computer using the USB cable provided with the phone and then transfer the downloaded Super SU on to your Smartphone’s SD card, then after transfer operation has completed just disconnect the phone from computer.
3) Now switch off your device and then take off the battery and connect it back to computer using the USB cable.
4) Now extract the SP Flash Tool compressed file in to the same folder and then double click on flash_tool.exe file to run the program.
5) Now you can see the SP Flash Tool Window now you choose “MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt” using the scatter loading button.
6) Now you can see many options on your screen after you have selected the scatter file, in the options shown on the screen select “BOOTIMG” option and then choose the boot.img that you have downloaded in the first step. This is the same procedure followed for recovery too.
7) Now press on the download button on the screen, you can see a Warning message pop up on the screen, just click “OK”. This procedure installs CWM recovery in to your device.
8) Now, you disconnect your phone from the computer and put back the battery in to the device and then press and hold all the three Power button + Volume Up and Volume low until you see the boot into CWM recovery on the screen.
9) Now you select the “Install ZIP from SD card” and choose the Super SU file, this will install the file on to your device. After completion of the process reboot your phone.
10) That all folk’s, you have successfully completed the rooting of your Micromax Unite 2 Smartphone, to check whether the rooting is successful or not just download the Root checker app from play store.
Final Words :
This tutorial on rooting is to gain knowledge only, please do not perform it on your friends or relative devices without permission, i hope this tutorial on How to root Micromax Unite 2 helped you, feel free to comment for any queries related to the topic